Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library. Chinook Arch member libraries have varying membership fees, and set their own loan periods, renewal limits, and overdue fines for library materials.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Claresholm Public Library – Membership Rates, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Annual Membership Rates
- Adult - $20
- Children and Youth under 18 - Free
- Child and Juvenile cardholders can only borrow juvenile materials.
- Books, toys, audiotapes and CDs: loaned for 3 weeks, can be renewed 4 times
- DVDs: loaned for 7 days, can be renewed 2 times
- Magazines: loaned for 7 days, cannot be renewed
Charges for Overdue Items
- Adult and Young Adult materials: $0.30 per item, per day, to a maximum of $10
- Juvenile and Children’s materials: $0.10 per item, per day, to a maximum of $10
- DVDs: $1.00 per item, per day, to a maximum of $14
- Magazines, maps, and vertical files: $0.30 per item, per day, to a maximum of $5
- Toys: $0.30 per item, per day, to a maximum of $10